Suggest Good HD or HD+ STB

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,041
that is the reason i need suggestion regarding currently available STB's with model number.

I think bro you will not get all goodies in one Dth-stb as quality wise no doubt Tata(sky is good and in packages + most HD channels the choice should be D2H also well mannered price tags for packs, Airtel is costly as per members review & at last but not the least Dishtv is going to make a big band if the SES-8 comes @ 95*East & if really dishtv adopted it .

What if ADTV adds the rumored 3 SUN HD channels ? :lol
Then, I guess ADTV HD should be a better choice.

Also, SWP HD and may be MTunes HD cud be added, that way it wud be a better option than d2h HD too. :)

Airtel, is already way ahead in Tamil channel count, at par in malayalam, at par in kannada ( with public tv, it'll be equal with Sdrct )

d2h HD has 2 useless HD channels, in d2h active hd and cnbc prime Hd, they can be ignored.

Keeping south chnls ( i m assuming tamil), ESS HD, better pricing as key factors, my picks wud be:
1) d2h HD
2) ADTV HD
3) Dish HD

Manufactures & Quality of STB of different dth companies with poll

This will tell you about the STB quality.....we can see that Good STBs are from Airtel and Tata sky...Take package based on your interest with lowest price .....At current situation lowest price good package and good quality STB in single DTH not available...you have to make some compromise and decide as said by jenius jatt brother...but lots of changes will come within 3-6 months since stiff competition came to play...

after zee HD channels,now i am going with Tatasky.
friends
tatasky minimum HD(all HD channels) pack price?
is online entry offer or direct purchase (call CC) is good?
any offers?

Good Choice, as soon they may also add HBO premium channels !!!

Actually dish is not good for HD user bcoz it won't give 5.1 aq

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock