Suggestion on Recording facility

The reason it happens in ADTV is different. In the past I have found in ADTV series recording sometimes gets automatically cancelled and it has to be reset. It may be because of some EPG issues.

In TS, unless the channel LCN is changed usually the series recording setting does not get cancelled automatically. However when TP of a channel is changed, any series rec setting on that channel sometimes fails to pick up episodes and needs to be deleted and reset.

jdrocks said:
The reason it happens in ADTV is different. In the past I have found in ADTV series recording sometimes gets automatically cancelled and it has to be reset. It may be because of some EPG issues.

In TS, unless the channel LCN is changed usually the series recording setting does not get cancelled automatically. However when TP of a channel is changed, any series rec setting on that channel sometimes fails to pick up episodes and needs to be deleted and reset.
Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock