DDF Exclusive Summer 2019 πŸ”₯ Promotions on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 4,472
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Bapun Raz bhai and all team members for giving me honour :kiss2::cheers:

I have done lot's of mistakes in past which was really not forgivable but DDF team give me chance to forgive them and go forward :nj:

I given my best to DDF and will continue forever...

Thanks again and congratulations all promoted brothers, keep contributing :hs::tup:

Last edited:
Thank you @Bapun Raz bro and all team members for giving me a colour for my name πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, I was getting bored with simple black colour. I will try to change my colour again soon. Thank you so much for your appreciation bro😍😍😘😘😘. DDF becomes a part of my daily activities. Now a days Im not active on other social media sites because my love towards DDF is increasing day by day, I have no time for other sites.
Thanks again for promotion bro.
I want to give special congratulation to @Abhinav842 bro, you are doing a great job bro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And special congratulations to @Choco7905 bro too, you are helping every new members in ADTV section bro, thanks for that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @Bapun Raz bro & all team members for this. This promotion was completely unexpected for me:surprised:. Thanks a lot for considering me for the legend tag in this family:smile2:. This is mine's 4th consecutive promotion.

Thank you everyone for your love & support:kiss2:. Congratulations to all the promoted members :hs:. Keep up the good work guys:tup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock