Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,009
  • Views: Views 1,361,363
Dish TV launched Dish Smart+ with attractive offers and plans...

I hope Sun Direct Go will come up with Even better plans and attractive offers to compete with others...

I think dth should star thinking differently why should they invest in developing android hybrid boxes.Now a days everyone is having android tv.Personally i dont want android box.They should start developing boxes which can decode 4k channels that is enough.Otherwise they have to invest for android software and updates,but at the end of the day all are junk they will lag so much.Instead they should develop an app that has all the ott content and invest in that by giving offers to the dth subscribers by bundled packages.Iam sundirect subscriber since 2015,i took airtel black an year back as i can get dth also.I never felt happy with the picture quality but some how i adjusted as i have to pay just 100rs + gst more than my broadband.Later by following this forum as everyone is praising tata play.I invested 6000rs for binge box.The best thing is package selection and customer support. But sad part is it is even more laggy than airtel and picture quality is more or less same as airtel. After 3 months as am not fully satisfied with picture quality and lag the box has iam back to sundirect.I feel sundirect has the best UI and picture quality. Iam waiting for sundirect 4k box but as it is androidit will also become laggy after a day or 2.

Android tv not come with high ver

Any Sun Direct retailer here.. Need my Retention Offers as Cc denies of any on my id... It's off since 2.5years

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock