Sun Direct server going for upgradation

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
The sun direct server and the whole of sun dth going for upgradation. Due to this some technical issues may crop up during this month. Even recharge failure may happen. This month recharge can be done through nodal office only like I did. Something big happening in 2016. Please be patient. Source Kolkata Office and Mr Dushyanth Kerala sales head.

You are correct bro.My friend recharged yesterday balance credited.but channel are working showing E16-4 Service is Currently Scrambled.Many time contacted cc but full time busy.Finally i got cc and i told what is the problem ? cc said server upgradation now problem solved.Friend problem solved and today i am recharged Malayalam Cinema + Sports Pack for 1 Month Rs.240/-

Ua bro u r right i confirmed this news from my dealer and full upgrade start in first quarter of 2016. In this month only partial upgrade for people want to do recharge and in first quarter this problem fully solved

Bishnu15 said:
The sun direct server and the whole of sun dth going for upgradation. Due to this some technical issues may crop up during this month. Even recharge failure may happen. This month recharge can be done through nodal office only like I did. Something big happening in 2016. Please be patient. Source Kolkata Office and Mr Dushyanth Kerala sales head.

is this regarding channel addition too. or only Server up-gradation for portal alone.

I recharged my account with 1000 Rs but I am still not sure whether or not my accouny validity extended or not. I am also unable to contact customer service centerm. how to check account next renewal date? I doubt website is telling the true expiry date of my card.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock