sun hd channels review in D2h

anjank said:
Gemini HD and KTV HD were started in Dec-2011.... Still they could not find any HD content? Shame of them.... If they dont have any HD content, they should stop HD channels... I shouldn't have added SunHD pack( I thought they would change after adding their HD channels in other platforms.. but they haven't)

yes , it looks rite. boz of this reason sun dish is not famous at all.

Vadirocks said:
Guys! Looks Good Review,

But Need To Say Sun HD & Sun Music HD Really Nice,

KTV HD & Gemini HD, Looks Bad, We Knew It Because Of Contents,

It May Take Some Time To Give Full HD Contents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i have one doubt. in sun dish do they have better quality in audio and video for these 4 hd channels ?

KTV and Gemini were never HD in Sun Dish. Sun Music shows HD content during day time with 5.1 sound. Sun TV shows few movies and programs in HD format.

Sun Music HD showing only the recent songs in full screen...all other songs comes in 4:3 screen... which looks like active service provided by d2h. They should provide full screen for all the songs, we can tolerate the advertisement running in smaller screen.

Sun TV shows programs and serials in full 16:9 ration, which is good. Because most of the times either serials or some shows. In some cinema releated programs.. they are showing old movie clipings in smaller screen, which is not at all watchable.

KTV HD is almost same as K TV SD. No comments here.

Last point is they should add 5.1 DD for SUN and SUN Music.

Overall, I'm disappointed with the SUN HD Channels. I expected more from them, as it was highly expected channel added to the d2h platform.

the only option we have right now is to raise our voice against CC for providing nakli HD channels:):):)

in Sun Music im getting 5.1 DD sound in airtel SD channel in my Sony BDV-E4100 home theatre with optical cable

yes brother you can get 5.1 for sun music and sun tv in airtel.Ktv and gemini is upscaled HD channels.

Re: RE: sun hd channels review in D2h

people said:
yes brother you can get 5.1 for sun music and sun tv in airtel.Ktv and gemini is upscaled HD channels.

Same is the case with me in d2h hd box...

Audio signal of all Sun HD are still PCM,awaiting 5.1:-/ To me Most content on KTV and Suntv seems upscaled to HD.

KTV HD is very bad, not HD content. I plan to unsubcribe KTV HD al-a-carte, Shall i Un-Subscribe today as I subscribe yestarday only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock