sun hd channels review in D2h

Kalyan_1980 said:
KTV HD is very bad, not HD content. I plan to unsubcribe KTV HD al-a-carte, Shall i Un-Subscribe today as I subscribe yestarday only.

No, you cannot...Locking period is 1 month for this pack... You need to wait for at-least a month before you un-subscribe

One good thing now is they added 5.1 DD sound for Sun TV and Sun Music HD. They need to work on small screen videos.

Arun.D said:
One good thing now is they added 5.1 DD sound for Sun TV and Sun Music HD. They need to work on small screen videos.

could you please share the screen pic for 5.1 DD option now active ?

coolguymd0810 said:
could you please share the screen pic for 5.1 DD option now active ?

5.1 is available. i tried optic cables n all sorts of techie stuffs few months back. :wall to my surprise i found tat changing the audio output mode in my sony bluray player to AUTO did the trick. Though audio is on the lower side, the clarity is really good. The channels are being broadcast with 5.1. its just tat we have to adjust audio output to receive them. :)

Arun.D said:

It is a simulcast. so they have sd content in the middle so that, it perfectly fit sd viewers. Mostly for movies above black bars come in sd movies which sun tv processed earlier. So when they keep it in the center to fit sd tv set, you vl get black bar above (default movie black bars) and side. Thats y you feel like watching in small window. This is usual for simulcast tvs but due high number of sd content it feels like irritating. Either they should have separate hd and sd feed or they should atleast process old movies alone in hd so that it fits to both hd and sd like they do for new movies. But in sun tv mostly when sd content comes, for example advertisement, they stretch it to fit both the tv. only sun music have this problem.

Watching/Enjoying Sun Music :hd in Dolby Digital 5.1 :tup

*Very Good Picture quality :k
*Real DD 5.1 Sound better than M Tunes :hd 2.1 DD :k

(Sorry....My camera is average...Actual PQ is very much higher)

D3ohpUi.jpg

N4uJHcO.jpg

zxIeiA4.jpg

coolguymd0810 said:
i have one doubt. in sun dish do they have better quality in audio and video for these 4 hd channels ?

When will we get full hd programs in thru hd contents.

Did you guys notice that the 5.1 audio is not consistent,it comes and goes! Now its fixed PCM there is no more 5.1 DD !:angry

smileguy said:
Did you guys notice that the 5.1 audio is not consistent,it comes and goes! Now its fixed PCM there is no more 5.1 DD !:angry

As you said, 5.1 is not stable. For some songs, we are getting 5.1 and for some other we are not. Also the rear and center volume is not up to the same level like front speakers.. This is happening in both Sun HD and Sun Music HD channels. I tried increasing the Rear volume to the maximum and front volume to half the level. But still the rear volume is very low.

Sun network need to improve a lot in audio quality of these HD channels. Video quality is great..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock