sun hd channels review in D2h

This inconsistent audio is a problem to HTS users and direct normal hdtv users.The audio sinks to far low when switching channels! From the overall offerings from Suntv HD now I begin to realise that no wonder they opened up to other operators to carry their channels!

I tried to post a feedback on Sun network website. But it said image verification code is wrong though I entered correctly. :D

Anyone know what is the email address of sun music? Is it [email protected]?

smileguy said:
...... now I begin to realise that no wonder they opened up to other operators to carry their channels!

Since they are expanding their HD Channels to other platforms.....they have more responsibility to fix issues......BTW we must bring this to the notice of d2h and Sunnetwork.....the advertisements are very bad to watch in small screen SD Aspect ratio.....

Sadiq said:
I tried to post a feedback on Sun network website. But it said image verification code is wrong though I entered correctly. :D

It makes sense they expected this.......

:D :D :D

KTV and Gemini TV are useless..atleast they could come up with 16:9 aspect ratio for old movies like Star Gold HD..
And TataSky has moved their logo to left for Sun HD channels, It will be better if Videocon too does something like that.

Hmm... I have sent Sun Network an feedback email.. Let us see what they are doing...

yFPXXFZ.png

Let us see.. This is the first time I am writing to them...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock