DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who argued with me for my opinion that sun Life will fail are suggested to checkout trp. 😂 It has got impressions lesser than the impressions it gained before revamp.

Those who argued with me for my opinion that sun Life will fail are suggested to checkout trp. 😂 It has got impressions lesser than the impressions it gained before revamp.
Sun Life is a success compared to Colors Tamil. Sun Life is still in the top 5. Colors Tamil always struggled. Now that is a failure.

Last edited:
Sun Life is a success compared to Colors Tamil. Sun Life is still in the top 5. Colors Tamil always struggled. Now that is a failure.
I agree. To get this trp , sun Life is airing break free movies. Even after that, it's too low .

You are not right completely.They are successful in getting a position in top 5.Its is an achievement that they beat Jaya tv, Colors tamil, etc. But seems failed to compete with Vijay and Zee. Remember its their second Gec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock