DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to waste my time further. Time will say the answer. Even if Sun Life fails by that time, I am not going to lose anything. But this is not the right time to judge.
Correct bro. People think that if we speak against their baseless, absurd comments, we are Sun tv fan boys.

Ridiculous.

I feel, this thread has become most controversial thread in whole DDF. :ouch::ouch::ouch::surprised::shutup:

When you're unable to prove yourself, you run and hide in the gutters with a note that you don't wanna waste time. Awesome, isn't it ?

@rishuboy: Maybe Sun mistakenly said that it wants to be a youth channel which is clearly not the case. The intention is to grab some TRPs from Zee Tamil and Star Vijay by airling other kinds of shows. It has succeeded in cornering a chunk of the market for itself. I don't think Sun Life is a failure at all.
In that case, even angel tv has cornered a chunk of market.

When you're unable to prove yourself, you run and hide in the gutters with a note that you don't wanna waste time. Awesome, isn't it ?
If your questions are logical someone can answer. First answer my question in my post about Zee Tamil success duration, running race scenario and new born baby case.

Hi guys.. Just like Colors Tamil which was launched with great expectations but turned about to be a disappointment, Sun Life's shows are disappointing in my opinion.

Unless and until, Colors come with strong weekend content, morning shows and blockbuster movie premieres they are never going to succeed. Zee Tamil was boring channel too, once upon a time. Later they rebranded themselves, brought in successful Astrologer for their morning show, Solvathellam Unmai was a huge success and they started buying new movies and premiering them. Slowly and steadily they have reached the 2nd position now, very well deserving.

Coming to Sun TV and SunLife, I don't know why but Sun TV content is not good at all these days. I think they are taking their numero uno position for-granted and not working hard on good content. Sun Life shows are disappointing as well - This is the same Sun TV which had wonderful shows that attracted youth in the past - Ilamai Puthumai, Namma Neram, Top 10 songs (presented interesting with spoof comedy) etc! I'm just wondering why such shows are not brought in.

Hi guys.. Just like Colors Tamil which was launched with great expectations but turned about to be a disappointment, Sun Life's shows are disappointing in my opinion.

Unless and until, Colors come with strong weekend content, morning shows and blockbuster movie premieres they are never going to succeed. Zee Tamil was boring channel too, once upon a time. Later they rebranded themselves, brought in successful Astrologer for their morning show, Solvathellam Unmai was a huge success and they started buying new movies and premiering them. Slowly and steadily they have reached the 2nd position now, very well deserving.

Coming to Sun TV and SunLife, I don't know why but Sun TV content is not good at all these days. I think they are taking their numero uno position for-granted and not working hard on good content. Sun Life shows are disappointing as well - This is the same Sun TV which had wonderful shows that attracted youth in the past - Ilamai Puthumai, Namma Neram, Top 10 songs (presented interesting with spoof comedy) etc! I'm just wondering why such shows are not brought in.
Agree with all your points including Sun TV and Sun life. Don't think that Sun TV will change. But I hope Sun Life will change as like how Zee Tamil transformed slowly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock