DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not right completely.They are successful in getting a position in top 5.Its is an achievement that they beat Jaya tv, Colors tamil, etc. But seems failed to compete with Vijay and Zee. Remember its their second Gec.
Want to know about Colors Tamil's rating

You are not right completely.They are successful in getting a position in top 5.Its is an achievement that they beat Jaya tv, Colors tamil, etc. But seems failed to compete with Vijay and Zee. Remember its their second Gec.
See, it was pitched in as a rival to zee and star to erode their youth base. With poor content to attract the audience, sun Life is struggling to gain trp. It had been consistently sitting at fifith spot before revamp as well. Colors Tamil or Jaya tv or polimer or whatever are not in the race for sun to get panic. See the trp today. Zee and star have reached their zenith. Sun's precautionary measure in sun Life failed and the disaster for sun tv is nearing. Well done, Zee Tamil and Star Vijay. Lunatic fanbase of sun tv without any rationale is yet another drawback.

Want to know about Colors Tamil's rating
I think they are on 7th or 8th position. Earlier Adithya tv was in 5th spot now Sun life So adhitya may be in 6th spot. Other than Aditya and Colors tamil J movie, polimer etc also entered top 5.So considering this factors Colors tamil is in those positions.

See, it was pitched in as a rival to zee and star to erode their youth base. With poor content to attract the audience, sun Life is struggling to gain trp. It had been consistently sitting at fifith spot before revamp as well. Colors Tamil or Jaya tv or polimer or whatever are not in the race for sun to get panic. See the trp today. Zee and star have reached their zenith. Sun's precautionary measure in sun Life failed and the disaster for sun tv is nearing. Well done, Zee Tamil and Star Vijay. Lunatic fanbase of sun tv without any rationale is yet another drawback.
Sun TV also gained trp from last week. Disaster always open for everyone. Sunlife is new born baby and it will definitely hit near future.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Did Zee Tamil achieved this much TRP 8n their second week? How long it took for Zee Tamil to reach second spot? I will not agree that they have poor content. They have less content.

Why are you guys not remembering a point that they have 3.5 hours of content only for now.

It is also said in the same article where they said they are going to be a youth channel and going to compete with star and vijay.

Your are saying that you already told that the baby will not walk and talk and it become true on next day from its born. Wait for some time. And you are saying like a guy reached 100km bike race in 45 mins and expect another guy to reach same distance in 10 minutes...

Did Zee Tamil achieved this much TRP 8n their second week? How long it took for Zee Tamil to reach second spot? I will not agree that they have poor content. They have less content.

Why are you guys not remembering a point that they have 3.5 hours of content only for now.

It is also said in the same article where they said they are going to be a youth channel and going to compete with star and vijay.

Your are saying that you already told that the baby will not walk and talk and it become true on next day from its born. Wait for some time. And you are saying like a guy reached 100km bike race in 45 mins and expect another guy to reach same distance in 10 minutes...
Ridiculous anologies. I am commenting as a reply to the baseless arguments put forward by sun lunatics. And it's proven that sun life didn't achieve anything great. It's just a rerun channel and it's potential to instabilize zee and star should be shooed off

@rishuboy: Maybe Sun mistakenly said that it wants to be a youth channel which is clearly not the case. The intention is to grab some TRPs from Zee Tamil and Star Vijay by airling other kinds of shows. It has succeeded in cornering a chunk of the market for itself. I don't think Sun Life is a failure at all.

Ridiculous anologies. I am commenting as a reply to the baseless arguments put forward by sun lunatics. And it's proven that sun life didn't achieve anything great. It's just a rerun channel and it's potential to instabilize zee and star should be shooed off
Don't want to waste my time further. Time will say the answer. Even if Sun Life fails by that time, I am not going to lose anything. But this is not the right time to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock