DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your questions are logical someone can answer. First answer my question in my post about Zee Tamil success duration, running race scenario and new born baby case.
See , this is really a stupid anology. When zee Tamil came entered, it was from a stable that was new to Tamil market. But, that's not the case with sun, the market leader. It failed to live up to the expectations. You must read the interview of sun tv head and it failed to deliver whatever he had mentioned. I hope you'll be smart enough to understand this ideation

See , this is really a stupid anology. When zee Tamil came entered, it was from a stable that was new to Tamil market. But, that's not the case with sun, the market leader. It failed to live up to the expectations. You must read the interview of sun tv head and it failed to deliver whatever he had mentioned. I hope you'll be smart enough to understand this ideation
We have to wait minimum 6 months for analysing this channel. Your favourite Zee Tamil is doing well last week, I agree. This happen because of movie premiers on Ayutha pooja and Vijaya dhasami. As per your thoughts Sunlife depending on add free movies. I accept, but this may attract people day by day( Add free movie is new to Tamil Channel).

Arrey bhai.. wait karo.. it is 2 weeks now.. don't expect the rice to cook in 2 minutes. It is not Maggi.

Time to refresh the thread..

I can say now that this re-branding is a failure.

Masala Cafe and other comedy shows failed. So they started showing movies at 9PM. Repeat of this movie is at 3PM on next day after 12PM movie.

Sun life joins with Asianet plus now. I think re-branding of Gemini life will not happen because
1.Sun life's failure
2.Unlike Sun TV, Gemini TV itself is struggling in barc table and now the monopoly is with Star maa.

They have to change Sun Life as FTA. Rs.9 is too much. Sun Music itself is Rs.6 but this one with no good programs is costlier than that.

Another refresh..

Now so many new programs launched and few more are going to be launched. Unfortunately, I believe many have unsubscribed the channel due to it's rate.

Those who have subscribed, have any feedback on new programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock