Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that matter. It's very obvious that there is a huge resentment against sun due to it's fraudulent manners. Don't try throwing the towel to save yourself from the constructive points in my argument.
If you are from Tamilnadu or Southern states, you can know the ground reality. I accept your argument but what is the proof. If any broadcaster filed a case against Sun network in court or tdsat

Last edited:
If you are from Tamilnadu or Southern states, you can know the ground reality. I accept your argument but what is the proof. If any broadcaster filed a case against Sun network in court or tdsat
A single family controlled the politics in both state and central level for most of they years with important portfolios and what more ground breaking reality is needed to know about it. Sun miserably failed to become a top player in Malayalam and kannada, barring Telugu where it was having honeymoon for sometime. Why ? It lacked muscle power in these states. It didn't control cable there.

A single family controlled the politics in both state and central level for most of they years with important portfolios and what more ground breaking reality is needed to know about it. Sun miserably failed to become a top player in Malayalam and kannada, barring Telugu where it was having honeymoon for sometime. Why ? It lacked muscle power in these states. It didn't control cable there.
This is not the right place talk the politics.
This is Sun Life rebranding thread.

Guys This thread now going offtopic .. Discuss only about Sun Life here ..

Rishu, I live in Chennai. I'm really impressed with how you have understood the dynamics of Sun Network despite not being here. Commendable. Let me tell you, I'm fed up with the monopoly through which Sun Network achieved this. I hate them for the same. At one point all producers were threratened to sell their films to be distributed through Sun Pictures. Not many films were available for other networks to acquire. Thank god it ended!!

Well said.whatever points we say some guys will never accept the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom