Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a casual chat with my friend in Sales Division of STAR Group, asked her any plan to revamp their second GEC - Vijay Super to face competition from Sun Life.

Her response didn't surprise me , she told we have to concentrate on the Vijay TV now to tackle the competition from SUN Life , forget about Vijay Super.

One more thing happening in Star Group now is the organization structure due to Disney - 21st Century Fox deal

Had a casual chat with my friend in Sales Division of STAR Group, asked her any plan to revamp their second GEC - Vijay Super to face competition from Sun Life.

Her response didn't surprise me , she told we have to concentrate on the Vijay TV now to tackle the competition from SUN Life , forget about Vijay Super.

One more thing happening in Star Group now is the organization structure due to Disney - 21st Century Fox deal

Funny😊

Nice story 😋

She's right. Sun life is for Vijay tv and Zee Tamil. Not for Vijay Super.

Nice story 😋

I don't need to write a story , if you don't have connects to get info better you keep quiet.

You guys has nothing to say in this thread other than venting out your hate against SUN group.

And , it is noticeable that you guys not from Tamil Nadu , creates suspect whether you may have some hidden agenda.

BTW , I am in DTH , Cable , TV forums for more than 10+ years , old members know my creditable sources. No need your certificate.

I don't need to write a story , if you don't have connects to get info better you keep quiet.

You guys has nothing to say in this thread other than venting out your hate against SUN group.

And , it is noticeable that you guys not from Tamil Nadu , creates suspect whether you may have some hidden agenda.

BTW , I am in DTH , Cable , TV forums for more than 10+ years , old members know my creditable sources. No need your certificate.
I am from tamilnadu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom