Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to write a story , if you don't have connects to get info better you keep quiet.

You guys has nothing to say in this thread other than venting out your hate against SUN group.

And , it is noticeable that you guys not from Tamil Nadu , creates suspect whether you may have some hidden agenda.

BTW , I am in DTH , Cable , TV forums for more than 10+ years , old members know my creditable sources. No need your certificate.
useless boasting and narrow mindedness and the defense for frauds are something that qualify you to be a sun tv supporter. If you think that it's necessary to be in TN to know about it's politics, you're in stone age. People like you are definitely a disgrace to this evolution and innovation.

Both Sun Life & Gemini Life channels name are removed from Sun Network's official website

Both Sun Life & Gemini Life channels name are removed from Sun Network's official website
Not removed now..Sun Life and gemini life channel names not added right from the launch of sun Life and gemini life.

I don't need to write a story , if you don't have connects to get info better you keep quiet.

You guys has nothing to say in this thread other than venting out your hate against SUN group.

And , it is noticeable that you guys not from Tamil Nadu , creates suspect whether you may have some hidden agenda.

BTW , I am in DTH , Cable , TV forums for more than 10+ years , old members know my creditable sources. No need your certificate.
Why this discrimination bro? Is there any rules only people from tamilnadu should reply this thread? I am eager to know what could be the hidden agenda in speaking about against sun network..I remember our politicians..if they don't have any valid points to speak about opposition they use to say..you are not tamilan...you are brahmin..

useless boasting and narrow mindedness and the defense for frauds are something that qualify you to be a sun tv supporter. If you think that it's necessary to be in TN to know about it's politics, you're in stone age. People like you are definitely a disgrace to this evolution and innovation.

Let me be useless , disgrace , narrow minded fraud supporter , stone age guys and disgrace to this evolution and innovation as per your narrative.

Now , what is the value you brought in this topic discussion?

You guys have blind hate , half baked news Info's.

When I post my conversion with my friend in STAR group, do your really know the relationship between us? Go and check who broke the news of Vijay Super launch. Vijay Super and few other STAR channels addition in SCV and SUN Direct. Few news break was given in forums even before it is in media.

As you don't know anything of these better you should have kept quietly , should not posted "funny story".

Why this discrimination bro? Is there any rules only people from tamilnadu should reply this thread? I am eager to know what could be the hidden agenda in speaking about against sun network..I remember our politicians..if they don't have any valid points to speak about opposition they use to say..you are not tamilan...you are brahmin..

Is it the thread to discuss about TN Politics? Sorry , I didn't know that.

I never brought up Tamilan , Brahmin (caste) here , If you think in that way I am not responsible.

Coming to point , If someone say "Sun Life will be flop" even before they see one program from it or even seeing the ad.

Definitely there comes suspect of intention.

Keep the discussion only on SUN Life.

If someone wants to have discussion other than that , I have raised few questions in previous replies , try to answer that first.

Not answering questions directly and diverting , it an old technique.

Off- Topic

I have doubt
Which Channel have highest number of Tamil Movies Collection in Tamil ?
Sun Tv or Raj TV

Don't bring caste here and divert the topic to different direction. Continue on topic or topic related only. This is a first and last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom