Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bring caste here and divert the topic to different direction. Continue on topic or topic related only. This is a first and last warning.
You haven't understood my point here..check Viki bro comment below and tell me is that good to say u doesn't belong to tamilnadu so u have hidden agenda

"And , it is noticeable that you guys not from Tamil Nadu , creates suspect whether you may have some hidden agenda"

But many websites sources Raj TV have more movies than Sun Tv
No chance bro. Definitely sun. If Raj has more number of movies, then why Raj digital Plus telecasting a movies repeatedly within a week span. You can see repeated movies in Airtel Thanga thirai channel which is Raj library.

Let me be useless , disgrace , narrow minded fraud supporter , stone age guys and disgrace to this evolution and innovation as per your narrative.

Now , what is the value you brought in this topic discussion?

You guys have blind hate , half baked news Info's.

When I post my conversion with my friend in STAR group, do your really know the relationship between us? Go and check who broke the news of Vijay Super launch. Vijay Super and few other STAR channels addition in SCV and SUN Direct. Few news break was given in forums even before it is in media.

As you don't know anything of these better you should have kept quietly , should not posted "funny story".
Lol
This guy is
Let me be useless , disgrace , narrow minded fraud supporter , stone age guys and disgrace to this evolution and innovation as per your narrative.

Now , what is the value you brought in this topic discussion?

You guys have blind hate , half baked news Info's.

When I post my conversion with my friend in STAR group, do your really know the relationship between us? Go and check who broke the news of Vijay Super launch. Vijay Super and few other STAR channels addition in SCV and SUN Direct. Few news break was given in forums even before it is in media.

As you don't know anything of these better you should have kept quietly , should not posted "funny story".
This is utterly disgusting.

Lol
This guy is

This is utterly disgusting.

People here who spoke against Sun Just use empty words.

Be straight to the point bringout legally valid proof for all your claims about monopoly & fraud if you don't have anything and just have empty arguments that man claimed Sun threatened & cheated them thats that Man's Fraudulent nature due to non acceptance of the fact that Sun is naturally higher than everyone in the Industry.

Don't be too blind to leave out noticing the discussions that happened earlier.

No chance bro. Definitely sun. If Raj has more number of movies, then why Raj digital Plus telecasting a movies repeatedly within a week span. You can see repeated movies in Airtel Thanga thirai channel which is Raj library.
Yes
Raj TV repeating same movies
May be old movies rights expired

I can say youre a Zee agent got money from Zee Network to comment trash about other TV networks and a significant number of people will believe but what proof do I have to prove you as ZeeL's secret agent.

Thats what happening in Sun Network's case they are held responsible for many things that they haven't done and it's just borne out of strong vague discussions among public but in reallity Sun is doing Successful business & better than competitors thats creating jealousy among others nothing more to it.

I have a one Question ask to you..... What is your problem about sunTv.....

you are not Tamil audience....But you are Target Only about SunTv.we are in Tamil nadu...Do You Know Things About Sun TV Than Us?

you are Tell about One word Repeately sunTv go To flop....why you will Feel about SunTv flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom