Breaking Sun TV plans to convert Sun Life as second Tamil GEC from 7th October

• Thread starter Thread starter Viki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 79,457
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Please Stop Fighting.

Let's Discuss About Launch Of Sun Life And Other Things Associated To It.

Guys, Please Stop Fighting.

Let's Discuss About Launch Of Sun Life And Other Things Associated To It.

Two shows revealed so far Soppana Sundari,Sun CFO claim is a mixture of America's Top Model plus Bigg Boss

Second Masala Cafe a comedy show gonna hosted by popular Tamil comedian and The show will have comedy, spoofs, skits, satire and at the end of the week, the best person will be selected as the winner.

Both Sopana Sundari & Masala cafe expected to be a week long show and if it occupies 2 hours daily half of the original content expected is revealed.

And Rumours are thick that Porous Sony Tv series coming to Sun Network and might be telecasted on Sun Life too and with these three programs revealed I don't expect Sun Life to be a Blockbuster Hit unless few more interesting shows there to complement these shows.

But we cannot completely rule out Sopana Sundari & Masala cafe wont captivate targetted Tamil audience.

Last edited:
Fashion show never work with tamil audience.They have high a chance to copy bigg boss like program.both will be flop

I can say youre a Zee agent got money from Zee Network to comment trash about other TV networks and a significant number of people will believe but what proof do I have to prove you as ZeeL's secret agent.

Thats what happening in Sun Network's case they are held responsible for many things that they haven't done and it's just borne out of strong vague discussions among public but in reallity Sun is doing Successful business & better than competitors thats creating jealousy among others nothing more to it.
Such a puerile comment. I have told you guys not to blind by not seeing my previous comments. If sun is such a saint and has got no political role in this success, why is not lagging behind it's competitors in other markets. Death silence is extended, and you find me a non TN Walla, a zee agent, and whatever. When you dry out of points to make, you get it personal and stoop too low to defend your psychopathic views which are just arbitrary.

I have a one Question ask to you..... What is your problem about sunTv.....

you are not Tamil audience....But you are Target Only about SunTv.we are in Tamil nadu...Do You Know Things About Sun TV Than Us?

you are Tell about One word Repeately sunTv go To flop....why you will Feel about SunTv flop?
A guy living in globalised 21st century is making such an insensitive, ignorant comment. Come with a really factual point with a reason rather than digging where I am from, what I eat or what I speak . It's none of your business.

A guy living in globalised 21st century is making such an insensitive, ignorant comment. Come with a really factual point with a reason rather than digging where I am from, what I eat or what I speak . It's none of your business.
You are banned

Such a puerile comment. I have told you guys not to blind by not seeing my previous comments. If sun is such a saint and has got no political role in this success, why is not lagging behind it's competitors in other markets. Death silence is extended, and you find me a non TN Walla, a zee agent, and whatever. When you dry out of points to make, you get it personal and stoop too low to defend your psychopathic views which are just arbitrary.

Already enough explanation regarding that hypothetical connection between political power to attain success in entertainment Industry has been clarified well to you by other members.

One important & simple thing is without quality content a channel cant grow as they wish just like that and this applies well to upcoming Sun Life Channel too and Viewers are boss and not like your Political Bosses can dictate your preferences,you have to understand that very deeply.

Finally on your comment "No comments".

Last edited:
If sun is such a saint and has got no political role in this success, why is not lagging behind it's competitors in other markets. Death silence is extended,

Taste differs region to region we cant expect a Hit content in one language will be a hit in another too and Market leaders in respective markets will be the Network which is owned by the ones belonging to the Same State/Region E TV is strong in Telugu, Zee is Strong in Hindi ,Asianet in Malayalam this is the trend likewise Sun in Tamil and thats a simple fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom