Sun Tv. Reliance Merger

Vasant Mohite

Reaction score
Its seems that there are misleading information and discussions shown as breaking news about the cancellation of sun direct and reliance digital merger and take over by sun group. It seems only the media and some users are spreading the news and rumours. Yes it has been delayed but no official announcements so far from both the companies have been heard as of yet, neither for merger nor for pulling out. Wait and see the merger can still go through, its in the interest of both the companies. Besides Reliance had already discontinued showing interest in this business and their operations lack the thrust and aggression what it used to be. Its difficult for them to continue and bring back the business from now onwards, moreover majority of their staff has left the organisation. They have no other buyer or even any another firm showing interest in buying out their company. Anil is desperate to leave this business and what all is happening seems just negotiation strategies. The merger will go through eventually and Anil has to come down on its price as he has no other option to go to.

I waited for 2 Months, Now I have moved on from RDTV !!! As even after merger Sun DTH might have space but how much they are oriented for North Indian Customer, I have my doubts ???

No its not cancelled as both dth groups has not made any official announcements.

But on 1st place they have not even made the announcement that they are considering for Merger !!! So how come we are expecting them to make an announcement on Cancellation of same ???

Merger cancelled. RDTV introduces new offers and new ads, that means merger not happened soon. I think if merger not happened, how will they add more channels? Sun Direct now have no tp space for add a channel. No way to add more channels in SD.

Well that's what I have said, if they were considering merger the sooner they announce the better it is specifically for Sun, to retain as many Customer as possible of RDTV as in this competitive scenario they do not have any edge !!!

What are new offers.

Mr duke, not understanding who is not having edge rdtv or sun.

Rdtv is looser in DTH market, at least sun direct is sold in south india

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock