Superb Service

vivzek

Reaction score
Guys, today morning I found that the remote of the STB was not working. I tried all means by restarting STB and changing battery, but nothing worked. Certainly the remote has failed.

I called D2H on their toll free no. at 1.26pm to log in a complaint regarding the dead Remote control. To my surprise, there was a person directly on the other side of the line, no pre-recorded voice or any extra button needed to be pressed!

Ok. I told them about the dead remote. They said that they will send some one to my place in 24 hours. I felt that it is good that they will replace the remote within a day!

But, to my surprise, the field guy of D2H called in next 2 minutes and asked me for the direction to my house! And in sharp 62 minutes, I had a replaced Remote!

I am damn surprised with quick customer service provided by D2H people ! I am not leaving Videocon ever maybe!

Bhai, hum to kayal ho gaye D2H ki service ke!

Great going Videocon D2H!

:clap:tup:win

Very Good Service By Videocon D2H CC On Tolled Number 092500 92500,
D2H Debit Rs.100 On Installer Account When any Customer Register Complaint On CC In 30 Days..
Aim To Correct installation also Continue Connectivity With customer ..

I also have same kind of experience.
Gr8 CC service.I have post a request on facebook to upgrade my sd box to HD box and on next day they have installed it.
They have improved a lot in CC section.so thumps up from me.

HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock