Supreme Sports Kids @175/-

vicky_parmar said:
I am still getting Supreme sports kids @175/- per month.. no price hike for me,,
current value of this pack is 300/- per month....

Unable to post screenshots here,,, how can i post screenshots???

Link Removed

before price hike Supreme sports kids @ rs 280/- per month. how it possible 175/-. still now i use dhamal mixed pack, my billing is Rs 200/- pm but current price is Rs 220/- pm.

He Is CHURN Customer List... Which Gives 6 Months Recharge and 12 Months Viewing.. and Its Continued After One Year..

dipak said:
before price hike Supreme sports kids @ rs 280/- per month. how it possible 175/-. still now i use dhamal mixed pack, my billing is Rs 200/- pm but current price is Rs 220/- pm.

My connection was deactivated for more than3 months, they they(tata sky) called me that if i recharge my account i will get supreme sports kid for just rs 175/-,, for lifetime..

So no price hike for me

any deactivated customer get this type offer (life time) in ddf, if so then tell me, i think about deactivate my tatasky for some period to get this type offer.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i have got the offer to get grand sports pack for Rs 2000 for one year and al these offers are for 1 yr. and not for lifetime

dipak said:
any deactivated customer get this type offer (life time) in ddf, if so then tell me, i think about deactivate my tatasky for some period to get this type offer.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

its your call bro believe it or not,,,, i just shared what i am getting...

its a reinstate pack

its true that for 1st year they will give.

but how can they sustain with just 175 for lifetime.

may be they will change to 175 after completion of 2nd year

After sometime they may change the name of the pack. They are capable of doing as they have done to HD gold pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock