switching over

• Thread starter punker
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,043

punker

Reaction score
why videocon dth has over 450+ channels and sundirect has only 200 channels?How videocon has so much tp space compared to other dth??Should I switch from sun to videocon or is there any chance for sd to get tp space to add more hd and sd channels?Is that gonna happen or should I move on??

good decision bro,

please switch to videocon

because videocon d2h will add more channels in future

yeah man i think you should move to d2h .i m using sd frm may 2013 .bt channel additin is nt there in sd.very less number of channels added.when d2h adds SS2 may be i will move to d2h

Wait till the year end and then decide to move on. Measat satellite is going to launch for sundirect.

@ratdr
just search on the internet about measat u will get the launch date as march 2014.

Karthik said:
Wait till the year end and then decide to move on. Measat satellite is going to launch for sundirect.
Krathik bro wait till which year end 2013 or 2014

I will wait till this year and see if any changes come over..Also there are no ppv movies and interactive services.clarity of standard definition channels except sunnetwork channels are also very poor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock