Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

THAKUR 4K said:
Fake news bro

Other forum not website :huh
For your kind information bro it's an website which name is only forum otherwise it take interviews And other things like other entertainment portal.

Although, don't worry trp and popularity stunt.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
For your kind information bro it's an website which name is only forum otherwise it take interviews And other things like other entertainment portal.
Please note that India forums has been known for fake information quite often in the past. The site is never considered genuine for any piece of info.

timkamat said:
Please note that India forums has been known for fake information quite often in the past. The site is never considered genuine for any piece of info.

Sorry Timkamat to say that I am a member in India Forum too and I didn't found any news to be fake here. Can you share any incident that made you believe that the site is not genuine.

Moreover, the forum doesn't claims that the show will go off air but it expects that the new show may replace TMKOC.

Watch the 1900th Episode of your favourite Comical show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Tonight 25th March 8:30pm only on SAB TV and on SonyLIV app.

Congrats Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma for completing 1900 episodes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock