Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

LIMCA Book of Records pronounces ‘TMKOC’ as the Longest Running Comedy Show

Taarak Mehta Ka Olltah Chashmah has done it once again. TMKOC has added another feather to its cap. LIMCA Book of Records has pronounced TMKOC as the “Longest Running Comedy Show”.

“We had started telecasting the show on 28 July 2008 inspite of adverse comments and advice from people on the very concept and story of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.

However, I was confident and so was my entire team and actors. We knew that there was a gaping hole in the entertainment industry for a family entertainer. Today we stand vindicated.

This acknowledgement from LIMCA Book of Records proves that show is well liked and has a constant as well as big fan following. Otherwise no show can sustain for so long on any channel.

I thank my channel SAB TV for trusting my instincts about the concept,” says Asit Kumarr Modi.

Watch Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, produced by Neela Tele Films, conceived and designed by Asit Kumarr Modi, from Monday to Friday on SAB TV at 8.30 PM.

http://www.televisionpost.com/press-releases/limca-book-of-records-pronounces-tmkoc-as-the-longest-running-comedy-show/

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
1 Hour Special Episode
28th June Tuesday 8:30pm-9:30pm
only on Sony SAB and SonyLIV

Rushil.D said:
how much time 10-11th :huh :lol

first Keri (Foreigner)
then Koyel (sister in law of meheta saheb)
then Sanjana (Gf of someone else)
then this one....
ab to saadi kara do.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock