Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Rushil.D said:
No :k

Its CID from Last 18 Years :shy :k :lol

Yes. In terms of the number of years, its CID. But considering the number of episodes, TMKOC is leading. CID has around 1300 episodes. It even broke the record of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi which had 1833 episodes.

My only dream is to watch TMKOC in HD (Which I dont think will become true anytime soon)

greylala91 said:
Yes. In terms of the number of years, its CID. But considering the number of episodes, TMKOC is leading. CID has around 1300 episodes. It even broke the record of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi which had 1833 episodes.

My only dream is to watch TMKOC in HD (Which I dont think will become true anytime soon)

I Think Balika Vadhu has more than 2000 Episodes

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Completes 1900 episodes Today

vUZn6Pe.png

The most viewed and loved comedy TV series Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, which revolves around six families living in Gokuldham housing society in Mumbai, has completed its 1900 episodes thus becoming one of the longest running shows on Indian television.

The show chronicles the lives of the members living in the society and has a hilarious take on the situations faced by its lead protagonist Jethalal Gada (Dilip Joshi) and the people around him.

Disha Vakani, who plays the role of Jethalal's wife Daya ben on the show, is very happy with the team crossing the 1900 episode mark. And Disha, who considers the members of the team as her second family, feels that the family entertainer never ends and prays for it.

“Everybody I have met till date has said that Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is the best family entertainer. I am so happy that we have touched the 1900 mark. Even today every track we do, is fresh and no story has been repeated. I go for a shoot and feel as if I have come to my second family. I pray that it never ends,” Disha Vakani said.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah airs every Monday to Friday at 8:30 pm on SAB TV.

Popular TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah completes 1900 episodes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock