Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Palak Sidhwani’s FIRST Picture As Sonu From The Sets Of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah- EXCLUSIVE
20190823-151745.jpg

Please talk civilly. Edit your post or you risk a warning.
The way he was taunting to me is ok for you all & just 1 line of mine is against rules & regulations of dream dth wow & moreover u all guys are laughing on me & encouraging his rude behaviour....do i have no rights to share my opinion about show?

The way he was taunting to me is ok for you all & just 1 line of mine is against rules & regulations of dream dth wow & moreover u all guys are laughing on me & encouraging his rude behaviour....do i have no rights to share my opinion about show?
There are better ways to say it. I don't like the shows of Colors, but that doesn't mean I shame those who do. Everyone has their tastes. It can be said in a toned-down way. :tup:

P.S.: Thank you, mods, for deleting our posts. :clap2:

Even daily soaps are better than this boring illogical drag fest
wow So you think you have all the rights to degrade or disrespect Some thing you dont like..But if in same way or language i reply ..It becomes rude for you..If my post is rude then so is yours..if you can not bear some one make fun of you or laugh at you then you also don't have any right to insult or make fun of something or someone you dont like..

wow So you think you have all the rights to degrade or disrespect Some thing you dont like..But if in same way or language i reply ..It becomes rude for you..If my post is rude then so is yours..if you can not bear some one make fun of you or laugh at you then you also don't have any right to insult or make fun of something or someone you dont like..
Stop fighting, guys.

Stop fighting, guys.

I don't wnt to fight but he is being double standard here..N also
why his post is still there n my Post got deleted... wasn't his post also against rules and regulations of forum....He was also rude in his post.. Sharing opinion n showing disrespect to something both are different things..this is public forum n here everybody have different test or opinions On every topic or show...so everybody should give their opinions in respectful n polite way.. without making fun or without hurting others sentiments ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock