Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

There are better ways to say it. I don't like the shows of Colors, but that doesn't mean I shame those who do. Everyone has their tastes. It can be said in a toned-down way. :tup:

P.S.: Thank you, mods, for deleting our posts. :clap2:
Just tell me where did i shame anyone who is doing TMKOC?? NO....2nd thing you dont criticize colors shows because maybe you dont watch colors shows....even i dont like colors,zee shows but i dont criticise them in their post because neither i watch their shows nor i criticise it....but here case is totally different some yrs back i was big fan of tmkoc but from last few yrs the way they are ruining show i find its very illogical....nd can u plzz say whats wrong in saying illogical if u find its illogical

wow So you think you have all the rights to degrade or disrespect Some thing you dont like..But if in same way or language i reply ..It becomes rude for you..If my post is rude then so is yours..if you can not bear some one make fun of you or laugh at you then you also don't have any right to insult or make fun of something or someone you dont like..
1st thing just understand diff betn public show & private person....public show gives you every right to express your opinions about show whether its praise or displeasure but neither iam public figure nor i give anyone right to taunt me....just understand diff between this things....if someone dont like any movie dont they show their displeasure about it? if someone find any illogical thing in movie dont they say this movie is illogical in public forums/social media? you are fan of show but you dont have any right to stop me from showing my displeasure about show....what i said is all about show then why you taunted me

Last edited:
I don't wnt to fight but he is being double standard here..N also
why his post is still there n my Post got deleted... wasn't his post also against rules and regulations of forum....He was also rude in his post.. Sharing opinion n showing disrespect to something both are different things..this is public forum n here everybody have different test or opinions On every topic or show...so everybody should give their opinions in respectful n polite way.. without making fun or without hurting others sentiments ...

For which double standards you are talking about....i was just sharing my opinion about show....& i find its plot is very illogical then in which polite way i can say its very illogical...did i abused/disrespected anyone from cast & crew? NO then why your sentiments hurts just because i said it is illogical....the way you have right to praise show in same way i have every right to show my displeasure....this is public platform & tmkoc is public show & both give me every right to share my opinion about it
Plus sharing opinion about show is not against dreamdth rules but just because someone criticized ur fav show thats y you are taunting him is against dreamdth rules .....even my post got deleted where i said"just keep things to urself" because this was against dream dth rules

Last edited:
Is daya really coming? Watched the show yesterday after many days..

Disha Vakani’s husband addresses her return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: ‘Won’t be back for good

Actor Disha Vakani may be coming back to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah but not for long. While she has shot for a special episode of the show, her husband Mayur Padia has said that she will not be back for good.

“She has shot for a portion of the episode, but our talks with the makers still remain unresolved. So, she will not return to the show for good. We are hoping that we reach an amicable solution,” he told Pinkvilla.

HT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock