Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

“She has shot for a portion of the episode, but our talks with the makers still remain unresolved. So, she will not return to the show for good. We are hoping that we reach an amicable solution,” he told

Sounds like she seeks an insane amount 💵💸💲

Dont know why asit modi is giving so much importance to her. They should start to find a new dayaben now.

If no "daya" character means more of "jethalal" then I'm happy with as it is 😁
Otherwise asit modi should do what Edit 2 productions did to Shilpa shinde for Bhabhiji Ghar par hai, find a replacement.
Faltu logo ko sir pe chadha rakha hai (don't give her so much importance)

Last edited:
Reminds me of this:

Z7FeI1n.jpg

In today's TMKOC they used to call iPhone as myPhone. They also called Sony TV as Tony TV and Samsung as Ramsung previously. 😂
Sometimes they have used more creative names, like the XYZ 007 mobile phone… :rofl2:
And in yesterday episode ..They were also keep on Calling Vodafone as Sodafone.. 😂
Sodafone is very appropriate for TMKOC! Hint: Abdul ki dukaan.

Monika Bhadoriya aka Bawri of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Quits The Show.

A source informed to SpotboyE that Monika was unhappy with her pay scale and demanded a hike to the makers. However, after a lot of discussion, things didn't work out between both the parties and hence Monika decided to opt out.

The actress who was associated with the show from six years shot for her last episode on October 20. And it's already been a month that she hasn't shot for the show. Monika's character of Bawri was quite loved by the audience. Her romance with Jetha Lal's employee Bagha was fun to watch.

Monika's character of Bawri was quite loved by the audience.
Personally good news, since I always found her character irritating in terms of how she always angered Jethalal. Others may feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock