Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

During internet block. I again started watching the shows after 7 years. Got hooked to it again as it's still damn funny. But I am wondering why Sab HD doesn't air the re-runs. This is what I hate about Sony. I am being forced to buy SD variant for reruns.

Almost all the old TMKOC episodes on YouTube (before 2019) have been deleted (made private), most likely forcing us to take up SonyLIV. This is likely true for other Sony/Sony Sab shows.
Update: A few days ago, the great majority of the episodes have been restored. A few have still not been restored. This is most likely a last-minute realisation by Sony that it needs to keep drawing subscribers to its YouTube channels. Otherwise how is Sony TV the 5th-most subscribed YouTube channel in the world?

Last edited:
Update: A few days ago, the great majority of the episodes have been restored. A few have still not been restored. This is most likely a last-minute realisation by Sony that it needs to keep drawing subscribers to its YouTube channels. Otherwise how is Sony TV the 5th-most subscribed YouTube channel in the world?
Great thing would be if all episodes will be upscaled in HD

Anybody want full episode of Taarak Mehta Ka ooltah chashmah ( 1 to 2500+ )
somebody upload full episode in Google drive
@Bapun Raz Bhai Can I put/Share a link

Anybody want full episode of Taarak Mehta Ka ooltah chashmah ( 1 to 2500+ )
somebody upload full episode in Google drive
@Bapun Raz Bhai Can I put/Share a link
It will be considered as piracy. The rights are with Sony and they can only redistribute with their mediums. We can not allow you to share it through our site.

Please ask such questions through talk to team forum now on.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah producer Asit Modi issues statement after Raj Thackeray's MNS demands apology - Times of India

Makers of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah received an open threat from Raj Thackeray's party Maharashtra Navnirman Sena over calling Hindi language as the most common language of Mumbai. The president of cinema wing Ameya Khopkar demanded an apology from the makers. Now, the latest on the same is that producer Asit Kumarr Modi has taken to Twitter and stated that there is no doubt that in Mumbai Marathi is the main language. He also said that he is a Maharashtrian, Gujarati and as an Indian respects all the language.

Source

Source

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah producer Asit Modi issues statement after Raj Thackeray's MNS demands apology - Times of India

Makers of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah received an open threat from Raj Thackeray's party Maharashtra Navnirman Sena over calling Hindi language as the most common language of Mumbai. The president of cinema wing Ameya Khopkar demanded an apology from the makers. Now, the latest on the same is that producer Asit Kumarr Modi has taken to Twitter and stated that there is no doubt that in Mumbai Marathi is the main language. He also said that he is a Maharashtrian, Gujarati and as an Indian respects all the language.

Source

Source

Marathi is the official and state language of Maharashtra as per the Maharashtra Official Language Act 1964.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock