Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

ETimes TV has exclusively learnt that Shailesh Lodha, who plays the role of Taarak Mehta has made up his mind and is quitting the show.
If this news is true then it's the end of the tmkoc without Tarak Mehta (sailesh lodha) the show will be super flop no one can replace him

Me watching some yellow nonsense episode during dinner. Latest episodes needs to stop. Our parents had so many shows to remember TV by. We only have one good show from 2000s. Unfortunately, it's ruined by greed of the makers and channel. It should've ended in high note years ago.
8OQKLu5.jpg

For the Nth time, Asit Kumarr Modi has confirmed Disha Vakani's return on the show
this time they might really try if shailesh lodha leaving the show is real they would need some other main character who has not been present as taarak mehta is most important main character of he show though without him idk how they would make further eps their producer should not try to replace as narrator- jethalal actor could be a narrator . they should try to focus on other characters building stories rather than repetitive stories when the show nearly ending and when they try to drag using same story it would not work much .

For the Nth time, Asit Kumarr Modi has confirmed Disha Vakani's return on the show
It is still not confirmed if disha will 100% come or not... He has just said that character of daya Ben will be back soon and it may be Disha or may be with any other actress...

When asked if Disha Vakani will return as Daya Ben, Asit said, "I don’t know yet if Disha Vakani will be back as Daya Ben. We still have a very good relation with Disha ji, we are like a family. But now she is married and has a kid and everyone gets busy with their own responsibilities. We all have our personal life, so I won’t be able to comment on that. Lekin joh bhi Disha Ben or Nisha Ben but you will surely get to Daya Ben and we as a team will try our best to give the same entertainment that we gave you before."

Last edited:
We only have one good show from 2000s. Unfortunately, it's ruined by greed of the makers and channel. It should've ended in high note years ago.
Either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. Quote, unquote.

Daya leaving the show was the first nail in the coffin, after which the death of Hathi and Nattu Kaka and the replacement of Tapu made it even more insufferable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock