• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,247
  • Views Views: Views 190,714
Popatlal's marriage story begins today.
Celebrations will begin tomorrow.🎉
We all know what will happen
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

A source close to the production states that there were a few differences between Rajda and the production house, however, when we reached out to Rajda, he denied the conjectures. “If you are set out to do good work, there will be creative differences within the team but it’s always to improve the show. I had no fallout with the production house. I only have gratitude for the show and for Asit bhai (Modi, show producer),” Rajda clarifies.

Ask him the reason behind his exit and he states, “After doing the show for 14 years, I thought I had gone into a comfort zone. I thought to grow creatively it’s best to move out and challenge myself.”

What they are doing nowadays is forcefully stretching the stories by long talks between the characters. They should take a break and should come back with a new limited season (like Kapil Sharma Show etc.) or they should change their timings to Sat-Sun or Mon-Thu (they aired Mon-Thu till 200 episodes). By this, they will get more time for thinking of new funny stories and ideas (like before 2016).
Another thing they can do is change their writers. They changed their writers in 2018 or 19 (when the milk's high prices' story was going on). They should take their old writers back to the show.
By doing these steps, they can save their show.

Back
Top Bottom