Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,247
  • Views Views: Views 190,714
Yes, there will be another Bawri in the show but after 3 or 4 weeks because 1 week for Bagha's reaction, 1 week for Jetha's reaction, 1 week for the lengthy discussions between them and 1 week for finding or thinking where the Bawri is. 🤣🤣
The show cannot run like this. They need to do something or just stop it.

Which was your favourite TMKOC story or the story that you think was the best ?
A) Tapu's Marriage
B) Bhootni (in white) in Goculdham
C) Chaddi Gang
D) Gulaabo story (Jetha's so-called wife)
E) 10 Crore Rubi Story (TMKOC & CID Crossover)
F) Any other (Please Mention)
I request the team to make this post as a poll in this thread, if possible.

Last edited:
A) Tapu's Marriage
B) Bhootni in Goculdham
C) Chaddi Gang
D) Gulaabo story (Jetha's so-called second wife)
From those options I would select Bhootni story (first one, not 2nd where bhootni married popatlal in his dream).

There are lots of others that I love- Hichki episodes, Water Cut in society and tanker episodes, whistle stuck in Bhide's throat, Jethalal's shampoo bottle incident, Silver Club story, truck stuck in society's entrance, all singing episodes where gokuldham wasi actually sing in their real voice, Popatlal's missed calls to Babita ji, Tarak Mehta's affair, All episodes with Bawri's parents, Tapu's wedding

A) Tapu's Marriage
B) Bhootni in Goculdham
C) Chaddi Gang
D) Gulaabo story (Jetha's so-called second wife)
My Top 5 favorite

1. Water Crisis - From Sundar showing up with guest to Champalal getting wet by tanker. It was work of perfection.

2. Ghost - You just didn't knew what was gonna happen. You knew everything was fake. You couldn't guess it.

3. Kutch Trip - You got to watch Rann Utsav along with exclusive views of Ashapura Mata temple. Also Jethalal accidentally going to Pakistan kept you hooked for weeks. Made you genuinely sad.

4. Sheik and kidney - First episode I ever watched. It was just hilarious how Jethalal was trying to convince everyone to give their kidney.

5. Black money in the container - That episode beginned with this. 🤣👇
wGtGRij.jpg

Best stories they offer were short ones like Bhide swallowing whistle, Haathi returning in auto, Sodi climbing over terrace, etc. Even Rukmini bai leaving was told in 4-5 episodes. This is why I switched to English sitcoms as stories mostly ends in one episode.

From those options I would select Bhootni story (first one, not 2nd where bhootni married popatlal in his dream).
I wonder how story would move. If he kept both of them.

And, I think, Taarak's karele ka bhoot (Jan 2022) was also better than the stories that are running nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom