Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Would you pay for a service channel with ad-free TKMOC? If yes, how much will you pay for it?
I would be willing to pay standard amount of upto 60 per month for such channel. SAB TV itself costs 22.42 with ads so that price is appropriate. But their scheduling have to be great with no frequent repeats of same stories and prior information about what episodes will air on which date.

Personally the most memorable ones for me are not the Bhootni or Gulabo tracks. I know nothing about those since I started watching only in 2013. Instead, I clearly remember the tracks where the Gokuldham members were fighting corrupt businessmen like V.R. Khote (tuition teacher) and I.M. Khare. I am not sure if Chalu Pandey was involved in them. But I do know that the members were trapped for a long time and it took a lot of efforts for justice to be reached.

I would be willing to pay standard amount of upto 60 per month for such channel. SAB TV itself costs 22.42 with ads so that price is appropriate. But their scheduling have to be great with no frequent repeats of same stories and prior information about what episodes will air on which date.
Yes, in the past they started to telling viewers about the repeat story on sunday. They used to show banner in the bottom of shows like "Goculdham me bhootni, is ravivaar subah 8 baje se", but it was only for a month or 2.

Would you pay for a service channel with ad-free TKMOC? If yes, how much will you pay for it?
I will pay upto ₹50. I am just wondering what if they launch a service channel only for TMKOC but not possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock