Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Personally good news, since I always found her character irritating in terms of how she always angered Jethalal. Others may feel differently.
Her replacement character will also do the same. Its not that her character going away. She is being replaced so we should care to discuss on her acting skills vs new replacement acting skills. If that is above old bawri then replacement can be adjusted for the audience.

but now what will happen to Bhagha... don't want him to leave !! :no2:
The shop is better without Bawri. I never liked her and how she drove Jethalal to desperation. As far as a constant irritant to Jethalal is concerned, Sundar is far better IMO. He comes once in a while and forces Jethalal to pay the taxi fare and cons him in other ways whereas Daya, Champak and Tapu cannot find any faults in him. In this way the audience has no choice but to sympathise for Jethalal and the injustice against him. Bawri on the other hand has no purpose other than saying Tefalal and Ketalal.

It increasingly appears that Bagha is just another Popatlal. Popat can never get engaged, whereas Bagha is engaged to Bawri but can't marry. TMKOC is one of the rare Indian serials that has steered clear of showing shaadis.

Last edited:
I don't watch TMKOC anymore but I think They should Start story regarding Onion Black Marketing again like They did earlier .. and that was the Debut of Bawri in the serial
It's the high time to re introduce Onion story

I don't watch TMKOC anymore but I think They should Start story regarding Onion Black Marketing again like They did earlier .. and that was the Debut of Bawri in the serial
It's the high time to re introduce Onion story
1. I don't know which episode but I heard from somewhere that Jethalal did not allow Bagha to open an onion stall near Gada Electronics because the Gadas are Jains. I could not find the episode at all.

2. Bawri can come back quickly, but Daya won't. That much is certain. One of the most important characters will not be replaced despite Asit Modi saying that she can be replaced.

1. I don't know which episode but I heard from somewhere that Jethalal did not allow Bagha to open an onion stall near Gada Electronics because the Gadas are Jains. I could not find the episode at all.

2. Bawri can come back quickly, but Daya won't. That much is certain. One of the most important characters will not be replaced despite Asit Modi saying that she can be replaced.
Baga was selling onion in 2011.
Around episode 300 to 400
You can search on you tube.
All episodes available.
In 4.3 compressed 3gp format.

Almost all the old TMKOC episodes on YouTube (before 2019) have been deleted (made private), most likely forcing us to take up SonyLIV. This is likely true for other Sony/Sony Sab shows.
But bro episodes from 1000 & above are not available on SonyLiv on Fire TV Stick.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock