Tata IPL 2023 | Star Sports Network | March 31st

If D+HS lost BCCI rights, then half of their subscribers ditch its service, mostly mobile users, who are with bundled prepaid plans.

Wrong. Also they know how to keep its content library balanced on both TV and OTT Platform so sorry but ur wish wil not come out true ☺️

Chance is very less but i don't get why in star sports vip promotion star sports available on airtel and tata play instead of xstrem and binge+
Or as both serivice given by tata play and adtv so as head's of each service star sports say that in promo.

Will these mean vip service alotted for all box users pr specially for binge plus and xstream users
I say this became past also star gave multi cam feed and if i am not wrong by pressing a certain color button activated that Windows

Amazon Prime Video gives best coverage with just 2022-23 NZC cricket season than D+HS for last 5 years.

Do u know the difference in server load or the amount of live content carried on both these platforms. Also i have streamed content / live sports on both these OTT platforms and find them both quite good

Bcoz earlier times were different and we have had discussions on the same. No comparison can b drawn. BCCI, IPL, ICC cricket draws huge viewership hence their rights cost more and broadcasters/OTT platforms r willing to pay the same but as i have said this surely needs some correction and needs to brought down so as to reduce monetary burden/pressure on broadcasters to recover investment and for them to invest more in acquiring other sports rights
Despite all three important investments. Why are they having tough time retaining rights? Whey are they outsourcing rights?

STAR bids too high for TV, but if they lost TV rights, then their regional sports channels in trouble with limited cricket content.
So what is wrong in it? All broadcasters / platforms do so to acquire/retain important content

Do u know the difference in server load or the amount of live content carried on both these platforms. Also i have streamed content / live sports on both these OTT platforms and find them both quite good
Amazon here even carries third party channels on it's platform. Just google Prime Video Channels. 🙂

Despite all three important investments. Why are they having tough time retaining rights? Whey are they outsourcing rights?
Content syndication too helps earn revenue which can then be put in some other use like they shutdown English GEC channels Star World, Star World Premiere but investing huge money to expand bollywood, hollywood / dubbed movies library ....losing some rights is part of a broadcaster's life cycle, they have to retain important content but also let go off certain rights if these r financially unviable

Last edited:
Check PQ and brightness, not server load.

Content syndication too helps earn revenue which can then be put in some other use like they shutdown English GRC channels Star World, Star World Premiere but investing huge money to expand bollywood, hollywood / dubbed movies library ....losing some rights is part of a broadcaster's life cycle, they have to retain important content but also let go off certain rights if these r financially unviable
Most people doesn't watch movies on TV. Specially, hollywood movies because of ads and censorship. So it's not feasible to syndicate rights when you yourself have nothing special to offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock