Tata Play became the first DTH operator with over 100 HD and all DD channels

There was time when many of our forum members were having doubt when Tata left Sky and switch to Play, that whether it's going to perform the same way or not. But, today I guess we can see that Tata Play is really doing well in terms of channel availability.

There was time when many of our forum members were having doubt when Tata left Sky and switch to Play, that whether it's going to perform the same way or not. But, today I guess we can see that Tata Play is really doing well in terms of channel availability.
Channel Availability is just part of the overall service offerings and as they have more than required bandwidth at hand bcoz of GSat 24 hence we can see they r adding channels from various genres without any constraints

Now coming to ur point about impact of Sky team exiting the company, well as per my observation this surely has had some effect as far as efficiency of technical operations is concerned as we noticed when migration to GSat 24 was being done both interms of satellite testing and implementing changes at customer premise end...... I am not saying that Tata Play tech team is not good but just that when compared to expertise offered by workforce from Sky then certainly difference can be felt...

ICONIC SLOGAN : "Isko Laga Dala
Toh Life Jinga Lala.' And They Are Proved 👍❤️🫡

SgELx2y.png

Nobody can beat Tata Play. In future I think only Sun dth can beat them if they started addition of regional channels in regular intervals.
Many other important hindi channels are also missing in sun dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock