Tata Play became the first DTH operator with over 100 HD and all DD channels

SAB tv hd
And many many others

One good thing about sun direct is they are the only dth operator using latest hevc compression technology whereas tp and adtv simply advertise everywhere hevc, hevc advanced but they don't support it yet!

Now coming to ur point about impact of Sky team exiting the company, well as per my observation this surely has had some effect as far as efficiency of technical operations is concerned as we noticed when migration to GSat 24 was being done both interms of satellite testing and implementing changes at customer premise end...... I am not saying that Tata Play tech team is not good but just that when compared to expertise offered by workforce from Sky then certainly difference can be felt...
You are saying that you personally visited Tata Play office and find out that Sky team has left. Who knows, Sky team was overtaken by Tata itself only? As we all know even in foreign countries Indians are holding technical expertise.
Airtel, Dish d2h are just charging service fee with no development at back-end.

One good thing about Tata Play is they didn't transfer the new satellite cost to customers. Offering flexible add-on packs, value packs, bouquets, etc, and a top-class mobile app that is very stable and gets updated frequently with enhancements. There has been no 30-day lock-in, deactivation low balance penalty, etc like Airtel.. I've been using Tata Play for 4 years now. Never had issues in reaching out to customer care, or pack-choosing, changes.

I wish Sun Direct also had a proper mobile app. That is the only thing stopping me from switching. Since I'm from Tamil Nadu, their channel offering is more than enough, and affordable rates with seasonal offers are tempting to switch.:p

Channel Availability is just part of the overall service offerings and as they have more than required bandwidth at hand bcoz of GSat 24 hence we can see they r adding channels from various genres without any constraints

Now coming to ur point about impact of Sky team exiting the company, well as per my observation this surely has had some effect as far as efficiency of technical operations is concerned as we noticed when migration to GSat 24 was being done both interms of satellite testing and implementing changes at customer premise end...... I am not saying that Tata Play tech team is not good but just that when compared to expertise offered by workforce from Sky then certainly difference can be felt...

Just An Update

From Tata Just Sky Only Left

Neither Technical Staffs Not Technical Support Remains Same

Still Sky Providing Technical Support To Tata Play

Checked And Verified - No More Arguments 🙏🙏

Just An Update

From Tata Just Sky Only Left

Neither Technical Staffs Not Technical Support Remains Same

Still Sky Providing Technical Support To Tata Play

Checked And Verified - No More Arguments 🙏🙏

British and Italian staff from Sky has left..... Only Indian Staff would have continued which would be recruited by Tata itself...... Why is Sky still providing Tech Support when their agreement with Tata has ended after Disney tookover Star India control thereby getting 30% stake in Tata Sky (Play) was earlier owned by erstwhile Fox under Mudrochs and they brought in its subsidiary Sky to partner + help in operations of Tata Sky thus also licencing its name to the entity

Using Tata Play since Oct, 2020.
Fully satisfied with it.
I used from May 2019 to October 2021.
Never satisfied with it.
That time, Saturday offers were only for tataplay services.
And no good recharge offers too.
Also no good channels added that time due to TRAI new rules and uncertainty.
Finally shifted to Sun direct and now satisfied with price. Although there are no Saturday offers but packs are cheap and important channels available.
Recharge starts from 10 rupees.

One good thing about Tata Play is they didn't transfer the new satellite cost to customers. Offering flexible add-on packs, value packs, bouquets, etc, and a top-class mobile app that is very stable and gets updated frequently with enhancements. There has been no 30-day lock-in, deactivation low balance penalty, etc like Airtel.. I've been using Tata Play for 4 years now. Never had issues in reaching out to customer care, or pack-choosing, changes.

I wish Sun Direct also had a proper mobile app. That is the only thing stopping me from switching. Since I'm from Tamil Nadu, their channel offering is more than enough, and affordable rates with seasonal offers are tempting to switch.:p

Any day, sun direct is best.
Cheap prices, lowest recharge amount of 10 rupees and important channels available.
Only problem is their app is not works properly many times.
Airtel is always bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock