Tata Play became the first DTH operator with over 100 HD and all DD channels

British and Italian staff from Sky has left..... Only Indian Staff would have continued which would be recruited by Tata itself...... Why is Sky still providing Tech Support when their agreement with Tata has ended after Disney tookover Star India control thereby getting 30% stake in Tata Sky (Play) was earlier owned by erstwhile Fox under Mudrochs and they brought in its subsidiary Sky to partner + help in operations of Tata Sky thus also licencing its name to the entity
So funny lol. Tata Sky Ltd which, now Tata Play Ltd, is an Indian company. They will have Indian staff and may be like @Vadirocks bro said some level of support may have been provided from Sky main company.

Yes earlier when the rebranding happened I too noticed the change in quality and after sales services , but this year I was proven wrong. And I can say the core value of a Tata company remains the same that is quality

While there are some scenarios where they do lack, but again no company is perfect and there is always a scope for improvement

Yes earlier when the rebranding happened I too noticed the change in quality and after sales services , but this year I was proven wrong. And I can say the core value of a Tata company remains the same that is quality
Same here. Last year after sales service was bad. It's good now since they became chargeable again.

Same here. Last year after sales service was bad. It's good now since they became chargeable again.
It should be free.
Because tataplay loots 153 ncf...
And we take service visit only when required

If any foreign company is providing technical support and assistance to their ex partners or ex JV then it should not come as a surprise as both companies have excellent core values and goodwill and are top players in the industry
This will not be shocking if Sky wants to enter in Indian DTH sector again in future.

Mentioned this many times free and cheap doesn’t work
Atleast if we pay fairly we can question and if companies doesn’t provide good service after charging premium they won’t survive for sure

Oh really :ROFLMAO:
Then how sun direct taking 59 ncf?
Is it against law:biggrin::biggrin:
It's upto ₹130 + GST. They can charge whatever they want. My grandmother has Bengali package. I don't recall which one. NCF is ₹109. My uncle was monthly paying around ₹500. Now pays some ₹1800 for 12 months. They called and gave him some offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock