Sad News Tata Play Binge Home launcher keeps crashing

logicrak91

Solutions
Reaction score
Since afternoon, I couldnt open TataPlay binge Patchwall (home). It keeps crashing and bringing me to the channels.

Is there any update that messed it up? or its just my box issue that needs to be reset.

No issue from my side
Do basic troubleshooting steps it will solve
Otherwise reset your box it will surley solve the problem

Since 4pm from today my binge+ box binge content not showing (working) they showed something went wrong, some times no internet connection displayed, just called to c care, he couldn't help me... only tv channel's working, any body facing same issue...?

Since 4pm from today my binge+ box binge content not showing (working) they showed something went wrong, some times no internet connection displayed, just called to c care, he couldn't help me... only tv channel's working, any body facing same issue...?
Is it still not working for u

I think i figured out the problem.
There was some recent update that made channels to pause while you use the homepage. So clearing the cache/data of tataplay binge app created an Issue.

I had to reset the box and fresh install the update.

Looks like you should reset the box too.

I think i figured out the problem.
There was some recent update that made channels to pause while you use the homepage. So clearing the cache/data of tataplay binge app created an Issue.

I had to reset the box and fresh install the update.
I was thinking to clear app data and use old version..new version update is the worst update of the year! Even if you press info button, background play not working ..when voting for dth of the month please should include this point too 🙏😡

How to do factory reset, please give step by step process 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock