DDF Exclusive Tata Play Binge+ STB received Android 11 OS software update

Tata Play Navya HD Box Software Updated

qQlGp9D.jpg

GoiBDoY.jpg
Any difference in UI or changes bro after update bro?

Seriously no work or what, now searching threads with the keyword airtel..this does prove you are biased towards a*rtel 😂
What do u mean to convey through above statement? How does it prove that i am biased towards airtel?

I raised a valid point and even forum rules mention the same, we should not deviate from topic and comparisons about various things of different brands should be done in appropriate threads.

What do u mean to convey through above statement? How does it prove that i am biased towards airtel?

I raised a valid point and even forum rules mention the same, we should not deviate from topic and comparisons about various things of different brands should be done in appropriate threads.
You got triggered with the keyword airtel..if you check other threads people are also discussing sundirect , there you have no problem...biased towards airtel, aren't you the person who used to give false hope of channel addition etc, not to forget previously your name had a tag "airtel expert" which you removed few months before..

Regarding comparison, my point was to cheer up the members to be satisfied that we are getting A11 before airtel even though there are no UI changes..

You got triggered with the keyword airtel..if you check other threads people are also discussing sundirect , there you have no problem...biased towards airtel, aren't you the person who used to give false hope of channel addition etc, not to forget previously your name had a tag "airtel expert" which you removed few months before..

Regarding comparison, my point was to cheer up the members to be satisfied that we are getting A11 before airtel even though there are no UI changes..

Buggy tags r given by forum team and a member has no say in deciding so.

Also i have no issue with mention of any brand in a thread but unnecessary comparisons should not be done specifically when same is not required or connected with topic of discussion.

Lastly channel addition and several other changes will be soon implemented on Airtel Digital TV Platform. I have already stated in detail that why delay is happening and what and work is ongoing to complete the tasks in a phased manner. Anyways please wait a little then we will see what all things r introduced on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

I won't be responding anymore regarding this topic as have previously given all answers / clarifications so no point again investing precious time & efforts on the same 🙏

Lastly channel addition and several other changes will be soon implemented on Airtel Digital TV Platform. I have already stated in detail that why delay is happening and what and work is ongoing to complete the tasks in a phased manner. Anyways please wait a little then we will see what all things r introduced on Airtel Digital TV Platform.
That thing we are hearing since March 😂
They have no intention to add viacom 18 pending channels or rearrange lcns or have a dedicated fav system....mtv beats hd will never get added that's for sure..what didn't happen in 6+ years why you think it will happen now😂

They only know to add news or ads channel, introduce lock-in period or give useless packs in Sunday offer

They have no intention to add viacom 18 pending channels or rearrange lcns or have a dedicated fav system....mtv beats hd will never get added that's for sure..what didn't happen in 6+ years why you think it will happen now😂

They only know to add news or ads channel, introduce lock-in period or give useless packs in Sunday offer
And get a chance loot customer money also.. bro, many users r frustrated with that dth.. it's fact bro...👍

And get a chance loot customer money also.. bro, many users r frustrated with that dth.. it's fact bro...👍

Buddy each company has set of satisfied or unsatisfied customers and reasons differs for the same. If Airtel Digital TV has cons so does Tata Play so just bcoz of few things one cannot just give labels like worst to a brand.

Airtel Digital TV just like Tata Play provides many channels and even discounts on packs , channels and has certain policies. On some fronts airtel is good while incase of other set of things Tata Play is better.

Just wait for some more time bro. Airtel Digital TV has been taking various steps to improve overall user experience, they have always added various channels from across genres be it FTA or Pay.

30 day lock in period for a-la-carte channels is surely not a good thing, hope soon they again revert back old 1 day lock in rule.

Tata Play also does have certain issues hence none of the brands will be fully compatible or equipped to handle all requirements of any user.....just opt for a brand which best suits ur needs :)

30 day lock in period for a-la-carte channels is surely not a good thing, hope soon they again revert back old 1 day lock in
If I'm not wrong ur the one who express ur wish tatasky soon will implement 30 days lock in period followed by other dth when Adtv implemented this ridiculous policy again you just done cover ur so called favourite dth instead of criticize their worst decision ever .. thank God atleast now ur express that a bad decision after all this long days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock