DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 116,272
It all on what all questions we have asked.They will replay the questions sure.But can’t predict how satisfactory the replays?
Qest
>What the latest update of Gsat24 mission?
>Is the in orbit testing completed and is the satellite is ready to handle? If not how much approximate time it take ?
>Is the satellite is still in Healthy state?

woGSxmE.png

What the latest update of Gsat24 mission?
Satellite captured by aliens

>Is the in orbit testing completed and is the satellite is ready to handle? If not how much approximate time it take ?
We are still negotiating with them , it could take days to months
Last time alien had shown us, it was healthy but they warned any further delay could be hazardous to the satellites life. We are trying our best, rest assured we will get it back soon😂😂😂

What the latest update of Gsat24 mission?
Satellite captured by aliens

We are still negotiating with them , it could take days to months
Last time alien had shown us, it was healthy but they warned any further delay could be hazardous to the satellites life. We are trying our best, rest assured we will get it back soon😂😂😂

KdWq7b7.jpg

@dino29 What's Your Say On This??

Anna, i think satellite would still be alright but maybe testing or some other delays in completing formalities or agreeing upon contractual terms would be causing the delay. Also right now Tata Play team would be extremely busy in implementing changes related to Amended NTO 2.0 regulations which includes host of things to be done.

So overall i expect that next month we may get updates on this and from April 1 which is start of New Financial Year 2023-24 Tata Play might be handed over the transponders by NSIL. I think by this time even the minimum usage or the current annual billing cycle of old satellite be it GSat 10 or GSat 30 or may be both will come to an end and Tata Play will evacuate the same thus giving it back to NSIL. I don't remember clearly but i think few months back they have already vacated one satellite

All in a there can be multiple reasons but no need to worry about life of GSat 24 getting shortened , no such thing would happen. We need to have some more patience and good news will arrive very soon for Tata Play customers

GSat 10 and GSat 30 would also be needed to put in best use, don't know if its Ku Band transponders will be put into use or kept idle thereby reserving the power or maybe one of it may be shifted to 93.5 east and used by DD Free Dish while the other can b kept as reserve as incase any technical glitch occurs on GSat 24 then Tata Play can be provided back up thru the same.

I am also awaiting some news from DTH operators about coming together for infrastructure sharing in the near future, more so as there would efforts made to attract operators using foreign satellites towards coming onboard Indian Satellite though it is a difficult task. I think Rental of Ku Band transponders on Indian Satellite would be somewhat less as compared to Foreign Satellite

Anna, i think satellite would still be alright but maybe testing or some other delays in completing formalities or agreeing upon contractual terms would be causing the delay. Also right now Tata Play team would be extremely busy in implementing changes related to Amended NTO 2.0 regulations which includes host of things to be done.

So overall i expect that next month we may get updates on this and from April 1 which is start of New Financial Year 2023-24 Tata Play might be handed over the transponders by NSIL. I think by this time even the minimum usage or the current annual billing cycle of old satellite be it GSat 10 or GSat 30 or may be both will come to an end and Tata Play will evacuate the same thus giving it back to NSIL. I don't remember clearly but i think few months back they have already vacated one satellite

All in a there can be multiple reasons but no need to worry about life of GSat 24 getting shortened , no such thing would happen. We need to have some more patience and good news will arrive very soon for Tata Play customers

GSat 10 and GSat 30 would also be needed to put in best use, don't know if its Ku Band transponders will be put into use or kept idle thereby reserving the power or maybe one of it may be shifted to 93.5 east and used by DD Free Dish while the other can b kept as reserve as incase any technical glitch occurs on GSat 24 then Tata Play can be provided back up thru the same.

I am also awaiting some news from DTH operators about coming together for infrastructure sharing in the near future, more so as there would efforts made to attract operators using foreign satellites towards coming onboard Indian Satellite though it is a difficult task. I think Rental of Ku Band transponders on Indian Satellite would be somewhat less as compared to Foreign Satellite

What Kind Of Reply We May Get From RTI?

What Kind Of Reply We May Get From RTI?

They will most probably share an update whether delay is due to some time being taken for final testing / pending approvals or complying with contractual obligations / upto operator when to start using it.

Last edited:
one year already consumed from the life of the satellite for just testing. Not sure how many more years they will test. Then Tata Play will start its testing and finally leftover years will be dedicated for broadcasting out of which few months will be dedicated for channel migration.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock