DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 114,742
I recently upgraded from airtel HD box to binge plus (because of the news star sports 4k launch) . now searching through forum, it seems that tata play is compressing HD channels and airtel have superior picture quality. did I make a huge mistake.?

I recently upgraded from airtel HD box to binge plus (because of the news star sports 4k launch) . now searching through forum, it seems that tata play is compressing HD channels and airtel have superior picture quality. did I make a huge mistake.?
Compared to HD SD channels are more compressed in Tataplay now days .But this will get rectified once the Gsat24 satellite activated.It will happen in a short time.So no need to worry bro

Last edited:
Update

Tata Play Source Confirmed That They Have Initiated The Migration Process To Gsat 24,

Sooner We Will Start Moving Channels Too
Bro they will fully leave gsat 10 at once Gsat24 activates or leave in phases

Yesterday night some back ground work happened.i am not exactly what happen.suddenly home channel 100 epg displays channel 100 gold,and some +1 channel epg displays +1hd,🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock