Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 98,383

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
SQ at 40% gives same picture quality as 100%, 😂😂, 100% signal quality not gives 4k quality
Yes we both get same PQ

But the catch is you know where ?
During heavy rains, I get 20% signals while you may get 0%

That’s why having maximum signal levels and signal peaking is important

Yes we both get same PQ

But the catch is you know where ?
During heavy rains, I get 20% signals while you may get 0%

That’s why having maximum signal levels and signal peaking is important
Is your settop box work during Heavy rains? Usually ku band dish stopped working even for a dark clouds, don't think u can watch tv during heavy rains even c band struggles sometimes/some channels

Is your settop box work during Heavy rains? Usually ku band dish stopped working even for a dark clouds, don't think u can watch tv during heavy rains even c band struggles sometimes/some channels
Yes i can watch channels during heavy rains 90% of the time. Rest during thunder and lightning i turn off the STB and TV so i dont know.

But yes the difference between Universal LNB and SAT CR LNB is HUGE, infact SAT CR LNB has more better signal levels than my previous Super LNB v 1.0, around 10% jump in Signal Levels.

And now i have to check GSAT 24 performance this monsoon. Honestly speaking rain outage issue i nave not faced much in +HD PVR STB, and in that 10% of the time when there is really excess thick cloud cover + signal goes for 5-10 mins only.

Back
Top Bottom