Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Yesterday all of sudden technician called me and visited my house and replaced LNB with sat cr and he taken back super lnb don't know what happening with tata service

Yesterday all of sudden technician called me and visited my house and replaced LNB with sat cr and he taken back super lnb don't know what happening with tata service
What difference between satcr anf super lnb?

What difference between satcr anf super lnb?
I don't know suddenly technician visited my house and said while upgrading sat cr lnb not available so we installed super lnb now stock restored so we are re placing

I don't know suddenly technician visited my house and said while upgrading sat cr lnb not available so we installed super lnb now stock restored so we are re placing
You requested to them or they visited themselves without your knowledge?

Today I'm Upgrading my HD STB to HD+

Its asking me to pay online or cash on Delivery, They not deduct from our account balance ? what if i select COD i have to pay in cash or Online they can accept that time ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock