Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Today I'm Upgrading my HD STB to HD+

Its asking me to pay online or cash on Delivery, They not deduct from our account balance ? what if i select COD i have to pay in cash or Online they can accept that time ?
If you choose Online Payment then the amount will get credited to your account and after the installation is done, amount will get deducted.

When I selected Cash On Delivery, I paid cash to the technician after the installation, then the technician recharged my account with ₹800 and money got deducted.

Last edited:
If you choose Online Payment then the amount will get credited to your account and after the installation is done, amount will get deducted.

When I selected Cash On Delivery, I payed cash to the technician after the installation, then the technician recharged my account with ₹800 and money got deducted.
Ok I'm going to book from chat CC he saying amount will get deduct from AC directly after installing. should i go ahead ?

Its asking me to pay online or cash on Delivery, They not deduct from our account balance ? what if i select COD i have to pay in cash or Online they can accept that time ?
I had selected COD with the intention to pay in cash after installation is done, so when I asked about the payment, the technician told me that no need to pay in cash, it will be automatically deducted from my account
GK9b3mnbAAAlRTP

Choose COD bro, the agent will deduct upgrading cost from your account balance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock