Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,454

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Buddy! As One Of My Good Friend In DDF I'll Give You One PVR Transfer STB

Just Pay Upgrade Fee + Shipping Charges To @Devaraj V

Reply If You're Ok With This,,,,
What should i do with BInge + STB bro ??? I dont have issue in buying STB from you, but my Rs. 5K which i paid for Binge+ will go waste if i dont use it.

Hence i am seeking options to give away my Binge+ STB to company for refund or to anyone in my circles (offline) if they want. Only after that i can get another STB, before that i cannot.

What should i do with BInge + STB bro ??? I dont have issue in buying STB from you, but my Rs. 5K which i paid for Binge+ will go waste if i dont use it.

Hence i am seeking options to give away my Binge+ STB to company for refund or to anyone in my circles (offline) if they want. Only after that i can get another STB, before that i cannot.
Selling is also loss brother!! If you keep it it's better cause if you sell i doubt will you get more then 2k or not??

Selling is also loss brother!! If you keep it it's better cause if you sell i doubt will you get more then 2k or not??
Keeping it without using it also is waste, it will invite depreciation. So i feel i should give it to someone who needs it.

I am not saying its not a great STB, every STB has its pros and cons. But i am not much of a OTT person, i do watch but not too much also.
In a year i would be buying a new TV, and as u know today all TVs come with android pre built. Its become a basic feature now.

So i do not need android based STB then. Hence i made this choice.

Still no response from Tata Play Technician about upgrade ( Request created at around 1pm Today )
Maximum time is 24 hrs. Wait till tomorrow.

Sometimes in some location if request is given after 1pm then it gets scheduled for the next day.
If u had placed the order at 9-10am then u may had got the installation today.

I still remember in 2015 when i had got Tata Play connection, i had placed the order around 4pm, and it was scheduled for next day, some locations new connection installation happens 7pm also.

You Decide And Tell Me

My family really liked this box!

In talks for the upgradation of 2nd connection too. Hopefully next week 2nd second baby will arrive.
Is box ko laga dala, tho life aur bhi jhinga lala 😇

T: If you get this box installed, then your life will be jhinga lala

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom