Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,454

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Don't know technician said see if it works properly no need to change but if it gives a problem then he will change.!
Funny how I was also told the same

For me in 2018 when I upgraded I was told by technician that it’s not needed to change to super lnb, he said if I want I have to pay Rs 800

He felt I was some nerd in this field and I had no knowledge. I told him to call the ASM in front of me.

After having a talk with ASM the lnb was replaced for free as it’s part of the upgrade process

So I feel some technicians try to avoid replacing the lnb

Funny how I was also told the same

For me in 2018 when I upgraded I was told by technician that it’s not needed to change to super lnb, he said if I want I have to pay Rs 800

He felt I was some nerd in this field and I had no knowledge. I told him to call the ASM in front of me.

After having a talk with ASM the lnb was replaced for free as it’s part of the upgrade process

So I feel some technicians try to avoid replacing the lnb
Bro they said if I need a LNB then I have to pay extra Rs.350 along with Rs.799. Upgradation comes with only stb box & remote they said.what should I do ?

Bro they said if I need a LNB then I have to pay extra Rs.350 along with Rs.799. Upgradation comes with only stb box & remote they said.what should I do ?
Are you speaking about +HD PVR stb ?

Then I suggest you speak to higher officials and tell them the issue… or speak to CC

Got call from dealer within 20 mins after upgradion request he said he will schedule installation by tomorrow morning
After that TP CC called me twice to better go for binge stb at rs2099 as they don't know I already have it :lol:
Didn't get their strategy they want to clear stocks of hd pvr or want to sale more binge+

Keeping it without using it also is waste, it will invite depreciation. So i feel i should give it to someone who needs it.

I am not saying its not a great STB, every STB has its pros and cons. But i am not much of a OTT person, i do watch but not too much also.
In a year i would be buying a new TV, and as u know today all TVs come with android pre built. Its become a basic feature now.

So i do not need android based STB then. Hence i made this choice.
It just 5k stb not 50k or more that it value get depreciate also it is already 4yr old box, as you said you've 4 hd stb why you're hesitating to upgrade one of them? If you don't want to use binge+ then keep it in spare and use hd pvr as primary connection it just costing 800 like a pizza for 2

Got call from dealer within 20 mins after upgradion request he said he will schedule installation by tomorrow morning
After that TP CC called me twice to better go for binge stb at rs2099 as they don't know I already have it :lol:
Didn't get their strategy they want to clear stocks of hd pvr or want to sale more binge+
That's upselling. Binge+ users will pay more so they push it over stock clearance.

Yesterday I recharged my hd box which was deactivated from last 6 months. It got a software upgration during recharge.
But it is giving error 14 on screen that card is not paired with box. I called cc he did all he can but the problem still there.
Then i made upgration request to him. He said it will be done but he denied about super lnb. Cc told that lnb will not be changed.
Can someone help me regarding this.??

Back
Top Bottom