Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,462

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
@ Red bold highlight: It's Inverto SAT CR LNB 2.0, I also got this LNB during my free LNB replacement from Inverto Super LNB 1.0.

They initially provided Inverto LNBs for the 2.0 versions. Then stopped ordering it further and got the same specification product from other manufacturers. So this is discontinued now but if some distributor have stock then they can provide.
picture shown is next post does have word "Super".

how does programming got change? do end user can also reprogram lnb's just like rooting android phone?
To program lnb there is special device known as LNB programmer.Only trainer technicians can do it with the device

I upgraded my old HD box. This connection has been inactive for almost 2 years. Despite that, the process was super simple. Recharged my account with 800 and placed the upgrade request through cc. I called cc to get my address updated as the account had old address and got the upgrade booked through cc guy. I choose the slot for 11-1 PM today and the technician promptly arrived at 11:30 PM. He realigned the dish, changed the LNB and installed the box. The pairing and activation took sometime. Whole process completed in 1.5 hours. Few pics below.

XAMTxvL.jpeg

X0seW1o.jpeg

vgE3KFC.jpeg

I upgraded my old HD box. This connection has been inactive for almost 2 years. Despite that, the process was super simple. Recharged my account with 800 and placed the upgrade request through cc. I called cc to get my address updated as the account had old address and got the upgrade booked through cc guy. I choose the slot for 11-1 PM today and the technician promptly arrived at 11:30 PM. He realigned the dish, changed the LNB and installed the box. The pairing and activation took sometime. Whole process completed in 1.5 hours. Few pics below.
I got a dream few days back that you may also opt for the upgrade

And here it goes

Back
Top Bottom