Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,462

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Requested to upgrade one of my HD STB to PVR box..

When I asked customer care, they are saying super LNB or satcr is separately chargeable. What should I do. What should I do, if technician also asks the same?

I Have Not Subscribed Star Gold HD But Started Recording While Watching Other Channel And Now The Program Is Recorded I Am Watching For More Than 20 Minutes
z8ynApj.jpeg

Box successfully Upgraded within 30 mins very smoothly without any issues

Recorded 3 movies yesterday and all of them are playing very well

My family is very happy with the features & cost of this box, this upgrade wouldn't have been possible without the DDF Family so I would like to thank all the members here for sharing this valuable information here

Interesting Fact - The Technician who came to upgrade the box was the same guy who installed my Tata Sky HD box back in early 2018

GwvoFQz.png
r6cEt5N.jpeg
ce1pmOF.jpeg

KTJO3d3.jpeg

gsq6Qsl.jpeg

tce9qEl.jpeg

BgH1TgH.jpeg

E7Ukts8.jpeg

hCygm9S.jpeg

Box successfully Upgraded within 30 mins very smoothly without any issues

Recorded 3 movies yesterday and all of them are playing very well

My family is very happy with the features & cost of this box, this upgrade wouldn't have been possible without the DDF Family so I would like to thank all the members here for sharing this valuable information here

Interesting Fact - The Technician who came to upgrade the box was the same guy who installed my Tata Sky HD box back in early 2018

GwvoFQz.png
r6cEt5N.jpeg
ce1pmOF.jpeg

KTJO3d3.jpeg

gsq6Qsl.jpeg

tce9qEl.jpeg

BgH1TgH.jpeg

E7Ukts8.jpeg

hCygm9S.jpeg
Bro you got the old logo box most of the users for the 2nd logo box 😮 i like the logo of your box

is favarite channels option is available in this box?

Back
Top Bottom