Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,466

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
This is not fair. When installation done for me, the technician said "This box is practically free and you are only paying Rs 799 for Super LNB 2.0".

You should question them why used LNB is installed?
Its a new connection they must provide new lnb, refurbished things they can use for faulty lnb replacement only

Last edited:
Yes, because these apps are slowly designed to loot you. Just calculate the amount you would pay to catch-up movies and sports highlights. Also include the stupid unskippable ads you will get even after paying. You can record and watch anything at anytime. Best to watch events like Olympics and football match that airs after midnight.
Seeing F1 go to streaming platform Fancode while 3 big broadcasters sat on it shows that linear TV market is in decline or doesn't care about it's niche viewers. Just watch Lallantop and Firstpost. They air some watchable news. Even the are exclusive to internet. Broadcasters will sooner or later shutdown most English channel. We will have saas baahu serials, big boss, cringy cartoons or fish market worthy news left to watch on tv. ₹799 isn't a big amount. But is it really worth investing in a technology that's going backwards every month.

FYI, even Kapil Sharma left Sony for Netflix.

Friends for me also they have given Refurbished LNB
Fcm6GQi.jpeg
You should have refused the upgrade...btw what's the warranty status of lnb in app now?

You should have refused the upgrade...btw what's the warranty status of lnb in app now?
I chated with customer care in the tata play app. He said that no need for change universal lnd. This is supporting the pvr hd box also

Hide address bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom