Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,466

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
I chated with customer care in the tata play app. He said that no need for change universal lnd. This is supporting the pvr hd box also
In front of technician test all the channels it will not work

Moreover try record all the 3 channels it will only record 2 and give you no signal on maximum channels..

I chated with customer care in the tata play app. He said that no need for change universal lnd. This is supporting the pvr hd box also
Cc guys dont know any technical things

Requested for upgrade and chose installation for today. Was told technician will only be able to come tomorrow. I asked about the LNB and they said they're supposed to give a new one as part of the upgrade. If they give you a refurbished one, please do escalate.
Finally you also upgraded 😎

You were confused whether to take binge or transfer pvr

U made a good choice, make sure when the technician comes you keep an eagle eye on him

Brothers, there is no point, all are useless offers, only the company benefits from this, our only loss is that HD box or HD plus box has the same picture quality, everyone is wasting their money, in today's era we all are dependent on OTT and internet. are using

Brothers, there is no point, all are useless offers, only the company benefits from this, our only loss is that HD box or HD plus box has the same picture quality, everyone is wasting their money, in today's era we all are dependent on OTT and internet. are using
OTT Seriously? 😂

Wait and see where it hears in future

Back
Top Bottom